Dr. Naomi Feuer is an assistant professor of neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College. She has a particular interest in neuromuscular diseases and electromyography (EMG) testing.
In addition to her work at Weill Cornell Medical College, Dr. Feuer is a supervising attending neurologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian resident neuropathy clinic where she sees patients with general neurological disorders.
Dr. Feuer is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
- Internship–Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency–North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Fellowship–NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- MD–New York Medical College
- Bachelor’s–Yeshiva University
Areas of Specialization:
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle weakness
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Spine disorders
- Nerve injury