Dr. Naomi Feuer is a neurologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. She has more than 10 years of clinical experience and specializes in diagnostic testing, nerve testing, pain management, and physical therapy.
Dr. Feuer serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology and Neuromuscular Disease at Weill Cornell Medical Center. She contributed a chapter to Textbook of Peripheral Neuropathy, and her research has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Neurology, JAMA Neurology, and the Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member, World Muscle Society
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- BA – Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- MD – New York Medical College
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency – Neurology, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Fellowship – Neurophysiology, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center