- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Peter Murphy, DO
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Peter Murphy is a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine physician and serves as the Assistant Director of Sports Medicine at Princeton Spine and Joint Center, NJ.
Dr. Murphy specializes in the care of orthopedic and sports injuries as well as musculoskeletal and nerve pain. His special areas of interest include treating professional athletes, and he is passionate about helping people maintain an active, pain-free life through non-surgical care.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Primary Care Sports Medicine
- BS – Biochemistry, Boston College, MA
- DO – Rowan University - School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
- Residency – Internal Medicine – St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Fellowship – Primary Care Sports Medicine - St. Luke's University Hospital, PA
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Doctor of Osteopathy, NJ
Princeton Spine and Joint Center, LLC
601 Ewing St.
Princeton, NJ 08540