Dr. Peter Ullrich is an orthopedic surgeon who retired from practice with more than 20 years of experience specializing in spine surgery.
Dr. Ullrich previously practiced as an orthopedic spine surgeon at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin. He has lectured and written extensively on the treatment of degenerative and traumatic spinal disorders, as well as surgical instrumentation and fusion. His research has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as The Spine Journal.
He is the Medical Director and Co-Founder of Veritas Health and the Co-Founder and CEO of Titan Spine, a company that develops surgical spine implants.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Marquette University
- MD – University of Wisconsin Medical School
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Spectrum Health-Blodgett, Grand Rapids, MI
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, University of Utah