- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Rachel Ullrich, MD
Dr. Rachel Ullrich is a board-certified pediatrician. She specializes in delivering primary healthcare services to infants, children, and adolescents.
Dr. Ullrich works with children of all ages and firmly upholds the principles of delivering comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, and compassionate medical care.
Her special areas of interest include preventive medicine and helping children become healthier through an active lifestyle and nutritious diet.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
- BA – St Olaf College, MN
- MD – University of Iowa, Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, IA
- Residency – Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, WI
Author profile last updated