Dr. Rafael Levin is an orthopedic surgeon with more than 15 years of experience specializing in spine surgery. He practices at Comprehensive Spine Care in Emerson, NJ, and serves as Head of Spine Surgery at Hudson Crossing Surgery Center.
Dr. Levin has participated in numerous research studies and has been published in several scientific journals. He focuses on minimally invasive surgery for spinal conditions, including the use of X-STOP.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Society of Lateral Access Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MS – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases