- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Rahul Khare, MD
Emergency Medicine Physician
Dr. Rahul Khare is an emergency medicine physician and founder of Innovative Wellness. He has over 15 years of experience diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries.
Dr. Khare served as an Associate Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University and has co-authored several articles published in medical journals, such as Annals of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine Journal, and American Journal of Emergency Medicine. He served as the Assistant Director of Operations at the Department of Emergency Medicine and as an emergency physician at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
In addition to providing emergency medical services, Dr. Khare is actively involved in treating patients who have chronic pain and severe depression, and in using CBD products to treat patients.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- BA – University of Missouri–Kansas City
- MD – University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine
- Residency – General Surgery, Fairview Hospital, Cleveland Clinic
- Residency – Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan
- MS – Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University
- Fellowship – Health Services Research, Northwestern University
1552 W. Fullerton Ave., Suite 100
Chicago, IL, 60614
Author profile last updated