Dr. Reuben Sloan is a physiatrist with more than two decades of experience specializing in spine care.
He practices non-operative spine care, sports medicine, and electrodiagnostic medicine at Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, GA, and serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Emory School of Medicine in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Sloan has taught at the North American Spine Society's Spine Injection Workshop and contributed research to medical textbooks and peer-reviewed journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellow, American Academy of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Member, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, North American Spine Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Kinesiology, University of California, Los Angeles
- MD – University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Hughston Clinic, Columbus, GA
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 900
Atlanta, GA 30342