Dr. Robert Henderson is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine care. He practices at Dallas Spine Care and has more than 30 years of experience diagnosing and treating chronic back and neck pain.
Dr. Henderson has lectured widely and teaches surgical techniques nationally and internationally. He has also contributed chapters to several medical textbooks.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Board Member, American College of Spine Surgery
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Memer, American Medical Association
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- MD – University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship – University of Texas Southwestern Hospitals