Dr. Said G. Osman is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in both complex and minimally invasive spine procedures. He also performs complex minimally invasive joint replacements, hand and foot surgeries, and orthopedic trauma surgery.
Dr. Osman received his medical degree from University of Nairobi, Kenya. He completed fellowship training in general and orthopedic surgery at the United Kingdom at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Scotland.
In 1992, Dr. Osman moved to the United States and completed a residency in orthopedics and a fellowship in spine surgery at Case Western Reserve University, in Cleveland, Ohio.
He is the co-founder of Spine Pulse™, where he has created minimally invasive spinal surgery instrumentation and surgical methods.
- MD—University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Fellowships—Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery, United Kingdom at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Residency—Orthopedics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Fellowship—Spine Surgery, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Areas of Specialization:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Micro-spine surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery (MISS)
- Endoscopic spine surgery
Advanced Spine Endoscopy and Pain Institute
65 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite D
Frederick MD 21702