Dr. Scott Kutz is a board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in treating spinal conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and spinal tumors. Dr. Kutz received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago and completed his residency at Louisiana State University. He was trained in stereotactic and functional neurosurgery as a fellow at Rush University Medical Center.
- MD – University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship – Surgery, Louisiana State University
- Residency – Neurosurgery, Louisiana State University
- Fellowship – Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Rush University Medical Center
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Disc surgery/replacement