- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Sean McCance, MD
Dr. Sean McCance is an orthopedic surgeon in New York City and has been practicing spine surgery for more than 20 years.
He serves as Co-Director of Spine Surgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital and Director of Spine Associates, a private practice where he specializes in complex reconstructive spine surgery.
Dr. McCance has authored several articles published in medical journals, such as Spine and Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, and has presented research at national and international meetings.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, Scoliosis Research Society
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- BS – Fordham University
- MD – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship – Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Twin Cities Spine Center
Author profile last updated