Dr. Stefano Sinicropi is an orthopedic surgeon and the CEO of Midwest Spine & Brain Institute. He has been specializing in spine surgery for more than 15 years.
Dr. Sinicropi is experienced in performing minimally invasive spine surgery and disc replacement surgery. In addition to his clinical experience, he participates in numerous professional societies and publishes research in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery and Orthopaedics.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- Member, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Fordham University
- MD – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Columbia University, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship – Kenton D. Leatherman Spine Fellowship, University of Louisville