Dr. Stephen Falatyn is an orthopedic surgeon with OAA Orthopaedic Specialists, where he specializes in complex spinal conditions and spinal reconstruction. He has more than 20 years of experience as a spine surgeon.
Dr. Falatyn has written articles published in medical journals, such as Spine and the Journal of Spinal Disorders. He also does charity work in Eastern Europe, where he trains spine surgeons and treats underserved patients.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Member, Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Cornell University
- MD – Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Temple University/Shriners Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University
Stephen P. Falatyn, MD
Spine Center of Excellence at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104