Dr. Steven Anagnost is an orthopedic surgeon and Founder of the Minimally Invasive Spine Institute in Tulsa, OK. He specializes in spine surgery and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
He has taught minimally invasive spine surgery techniques to surgeons around the world and on staff for the Orthopaedic Surgery Department at Oklahoma State University. His orthopedic spine research has been published in the medical journal Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Emory University
- MD – University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Spinal Reconstruction Surgery, Leatherman Spine Center, Louisville, KY
Steven Anagnost, MD
10131 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74137