Dr. Theodore Goldstein is the Founding Director of the Cedars-Sinai Spine Center and an orthopedic surgeon with more than 40 years of experience specializing in spine care.
In addition to his extensive career as a physician, Dr. Goldstein has served as an Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA Medical Center, and has had research published in numerous medical journals, such as The Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Internship – Cook County Hospital
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital