Dr. Thomas Scioscia is an orthopedic surgeon with 15 years of experience treating conditions of the back and neck. He specializes in spine surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and cervical disc replacement.
Dr. Scioscia has written articles published in medical journals, such as the American Journal of Orthopedics and the American Journal of Sports Medicine. He has served as a spine consultant for the University of Richmond Athletics.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Valedictorian, Medical College of Virginia
- Rhodes Scholar Candidate
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – University of Richmond
- MD – Medical College of Virginia
- Internship – University of Pittsburgh
- Residency – University of Pittsburgh
- Teaching Fellowship – Spine Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles
Thomas Scioscia, MD
5899 Bremo Road, Suite 100A
Richmond, VA 23226