Articles Related to this Video:
Here are some tips on how to prep your home for for spine surgery recovery:
- Stock up on frozen or microwaveable dinners to avoid cooking meals from scratch. Buy a riser for the toilet to help raise its height and make it easier to get on and off.
- Arrange for child care or pet care services to get extra help.
- Get a grabber tool to avoid reaching and bending movements.
- Put all essential items within reach to avoid bending and straining.
- Remove tripping hazards, such as rugs or cords, to avoid falls.