Learn how to make an ice massage applicator.
You will need a styrofoam cup and water.
- Pour water into the cup until it's half-full.
- Place the cup in the freezer.
- When the water freezes in the cup, peel or cut the upper part of the cup to expose the ice.
Apply this ice massage applicator to the painful area.
A simple ice massage is an effective treatment for neck and back muscle strain. This video illustrates how to make an ice massage applicator using just one household item and water.
In This Article:
- Ice Massage for Back Pain Relief
- How to Use Ice Massage Therapy for Back Pain
- Ice Packs for Back Pain Relief
- Video: How to Make an Ice Massage Applicator
- Video: How to Make a Gel Ice Pack