Dr. Scott Haldeman, MD, PhD, DC, Santa Ana, CA, 92705
801 North Tustin Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Dr. Scott Haldeman is a board certified Neurologist in active clinical practice in Santa Ana, California. He currently is a distinguished Professor at the University of California, the Chairman of the Research Council for the World Federation of Chiropractic and the Founder/President of World Spine Care.
Scott Haldeman DC, MD, PhD, FRCP(C), FCCS(C), FAAN sits on the editorial boards of eight journals. He has published over 200 articles or book chapters and over 70 scientific abstracts, and has authored or edited 8 text books. He served on the US department of Health AHCPR Clinical Guidelines Committee on Acute Low Back Problems in Adults as well as 4 other Clinical Guidelines Committees. He presided over The Bone and Joint Decade 2000 to 2010 Task Force on Neck Pain and Its Associated Disorders. He was awarded the David Selby Award by the North American Spine Society, the Patenge Distinguished Lecturer Award from Michigan State University, The Lincoln Research Award, an honorary Doctor of Humanities degree from the Southern California University of Health Sciences and an honorary Doctor of Science degree from the Western States Chiropractic College.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Headache / Migraine
- Migraine headaches
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
- Founder and President, World Spine Care
- Chairman, The Research Council of the World Federation of Chiropractic
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles
- Clinical Professor, Department of Neurology, University of California, Irvine
- Visiting Professor, Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Visiting Professor, Shanghai University of TCM
- Appointed International Ambassador, the Decade of the Bone and Joint
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Diplomat, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Electroencephalography and Neurophysiology
- Diplomat, American Board of Clinical Physiology
- North American Spine Society
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- American Academy of Neurology
- Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- World Federation of Chiropractic
- World Spine Care