Dr. Adrian J. Thomas, MD, Bedford, NH, 03110
4 Hawthorne Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
Dr. Adrian Thomas is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon in Bedford, NH who treats patients with back pain, neck pain and degenerative spine conditions. He received his medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the Hospital for Special Surgery - New York Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Thomas is also fellowship trained at New England Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Adrian J. Thomas is an Orthopedic Surgeon with New Hampshire NeuroSpine Center.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Areas of Expertise
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- PLIF (posterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training at New England Baptist Hospital - Boston, MA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons