Meet Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski
Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates, Inc. (NWOA), is a physician-owned group of skilled orthopedic surgeons. Since 1970, our goal has been to provide exemplary care to our patients for a variety of orthopedic problems. We are committed to a long-term program of state-of-the-art orthopedic service; defined by excellence in patient care, a highly qualified medical staff, employee dedication and strong community relations.
Our practice focuses on the specialty of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, which encompasses the evaluation and treatment of afflictions of the bones, joints, muscles, tendons and nerves. All of our surgeons are board certified or board eligible.
Many of our physicians have sub-specialty interests including sports injury and prevention, adult joint reconstruction, spine surgery and hand surgery. The surgeons at NWOA are healthcare consultants to Mass Premier Soccer and team physicians for many local high school and college athletic teams.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Back Surgery
- Lower Back Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion-Sparing Laminaplasty
- Neck Surgery
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Tufts University School of Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.