Dr. Kelly Will, MD, Dallas, TX, 75214
10740 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75214
Dr. Kelly Will is a Pain Medicine and Management Physician in Dallas, TX who treats patients with chronic back pain, neck pain and spine-related conditions. Dr. Will received his B.A. in Biology from Austin College in 1980. From there, Dr. Will went on to earn a Doctor of Medicine degree from University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 1984. He performed a General Surgery Internship at University of Nevada—Las Vegas and his Anesthesia and Pain Management Residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center—Kansas City, where he was chief resident for 2 years. Upon graduating from residency in 1989, Dr. Will was presented with the Outstanding Graduating Resident Award. Dr. Will employs an innovative combination of injection therapies such as epidural steroid injections or selective root blocks as well as implantable spinal cord stimulation techniques.
The back pain doctors at North American Spine take a holistic and conservative approach to chronic back pain. They are able to offer exciting, innovative and highly successful non-operative and operative treatment options such as minimally invasive laser spine surgery for patients suffering from degenerative spine conditions, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and other back and neck conditions.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
Areas of Expertise
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction / Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Post Surgery Functional Problems
- Post Surgery Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Muscle stimulation
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Sports Medicine
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
- D Magazine's Best Doctors in Dallas, 2009 & 2010
- Outstanding Graduating Resident Award, University of Kansas Medical Center, 1989