Meet Dr. Andrew Cole
Dr. Andrew Cole is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He received his MD from the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, and completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY. He completed fellowships in Musculoskeletal Research at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, and in Spine, Sports, Occupational Injury Rehabilitation at SpineCare Medical Group, Inc., Daly City, CA. He is a member of numerous professional affiliations, including the American College of Sports Medicine, and the International Spinal Intervention Society.
Dr. Andrew Cole is currently a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA. He is also an editor and author of numerous handbooks and articles, and lectures worldwide.
Comprehensive non-surgical management of spine pain using state-of-the-art techniques (including evaluation, imaging, nerve testing, medication, physical therapy, and pain management techniques) that are customized to meet each patient's individual goals.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Andrew Cole Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- McKenzie Method
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Cole
- Musculoskeletal Research, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Spine, Sports and Occupational Injury Rehabilitation, SpineCare Medical Group, Daly City, CA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1990
Office information for Dr. Andrew Cole
Issaquah, WA 98029