Meet Dr. Scott Jarmain
Dr. Scott Jarmain is a board certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist and pain management physician in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. He specializes in the nonsurgical care of spine disorders and spinal injuries through spinal injections.
Dr. Jarmain has provided medical care for athletic teams with Johns Hopkins University, Philadelphia University, and the USA Golden Gloves Boxing team. He has served as a staff physician at the Baltimore Marathon and at several Special Olympics events. Dr. Jarmain has also co-authored many articles and chapters related to the spine, sports injuries and pain management.
Dr. Jarmain is part of the group that makes up Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott Jarmain Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Disorders
- Cortisone Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Spinal Care
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. Scott Jarmain
- Medical Director, CoastalSpine
- Fellowship, Spine/Musculoskeletal Medicine and Spine/Joint Injections - Johns Hopkins University
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Scott Jarmain
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.