Dr. Timothy Yoon, MD, Baltimore, MD, 21227
3421 Benson Ave
Baltimore, MD 21227
Dr. Timothy Yoon, MD is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist with Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland who specializes in the non-surgical treatment of neck, back, and joint pain.
Dr. Yoon earned his Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. After finishing medical school he completed a Preliminary Medicine Internship at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center in Dearborn, Michigan and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at the University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
To become a spine specialist, Dr. Yoon performed an Interventional Spine Medicine Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Center for Spine Health in Ohio. Dr. Timothy Yoon's extensive education and clinical experience make him one of the most respected physiatrists in Maryland to help patients with back and neck pain.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction / Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Gait disorders
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Meniscal tears
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Osteoporotic Compression Fractures
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Caudal Injections
- EMG/Nerve conduction studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Hip Joint Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Peripheral Joint and Muscular Injections
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Sacrococcygeal Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Shoulder Injections
- Soft Tissue Injections
- Transforaminal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Interventional Spine Medicine Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Center for Spine Health
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society