Meet Denise Hines
Denise Hines is a certified physician assistant and holds a Masters in Public Health. She has been helping patients manage pain since 2007. Denise has clinical research experience in Pain Management, Rheumatology and Systemic Lupus Erythematous.
Denise has been with American Spine since 2007. She speaks fluent Spanish.
Denise Hines is part of the group that makes up American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Denise Hines Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Back Pain
- Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rheumatic Conditions
- Spinal Degeneration
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Non-Surgical Treatments
Accolades for Denise Hines
- Associate, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Certified Physician Assistant
Office Information for Denise Hines
12070 Old Line Center
Waldorf, MD 20602
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.