Meet Josh Hunter
Josh Hunter is a certified physician assistant and is a Doctor of Health Science. He is also a National Health Service Corps Scholar. He has provided primary and urgent care to rural, at risk, underserved patients across the country.
Josh is especially interested in correctional medicine, hospital medicine and pain management. Josh takes pride in helping maintain the health and well-being of the southern Maryland community.
Josh Hunter is part of the group that makes up American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Josh Hunter Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Back Pain
- Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Degeneration
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Non-Surgical Treatments
Accolades for Josh Hunter
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Biology, College of Southern Maryland - La Plata, MD
Office Information for Josh Hunter
12070 Old Line Center, Suite 210
Waldorf, MD 20602
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.