Dr. Brian McHugh is a neurosurgeon specializing in the management of spinal deformities. Dr. McHugh practices at Inova Health System in Virginia, where he has several years of experience treating neurosurgical conditions.
He has written numerous scientific articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, Spinal Deformity, and The Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Board Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD – Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency – Neurosurgery, Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Scoliosis and Spinal Deformity Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Inova Medical Group – Neurosurgery
8503 Arlington Blvd
Fairfax, VA 22031