Dr. Ehsan Saadat is an orthopedic surgeon practicing with RasouliSpine at Cedars-Sinai Spine Center in Los Angeles, CA, where he is also the Director of Research.
Dr. Saadat has been published in numerous peer-reviewed medical journals, and from 2015 to 2016 he was the Editor-in-Chief of The Orthopaedic Journal at Harvard Medical School. He served as the co-chair for the spine section at the Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics 14th Annual Conference, and he currently sits on the scientific advisory board for Osso VR, Inc., a virtual reality surgical training platform.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, California Orthopaedic Association
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Center, Atlanta, GA
RasouliSpine at Cedars-Sinai Spine Center
444 S. San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048