Dr. Georgie K. Philip is a pediatrician at Horizon Pediatrics and Primary Care in Thornton, CO. Dr. Philip provides primary care to infants, children, and adolescents, and believes in providing a holistic approach to treatment that supports the overall development of the child.
Dr. Philip has received multiple honors throughout his residency, including employee recognition, teaching, and research awards. His special areas of interest include growth and development, asthma and allergy care, obesity prevention, musculoskeletal disorders, and providing well-child care.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board eligible, American Board of Pediatrics
- MD – St Louis University School of Medicine, MO
- Residency – Loyola University Medical Center, IL
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation
Horizon Pediatrics and Primary Care
3260 E 104th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80233