Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein is an orthopedic surgeon at NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital. He has been a practicing spine surgeon for more than 20 years, specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery and artificial disc replacement.
Dr. Goldstein has trained fellows in spine surgery, serving as Chief of Spine Service and Director of Spine Fellowship at the Department of Orthopaedics at NYU Langone Medical Center and as Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at NYU School of Medicine.
In addition to authoring numerous book chapters and scientific articles, he has served on the editorial and advisory boards of The Spine Journal and The International Journal of Spine Surgery, and on the reviewer board for Spine. Dr. Goldstein is also involved in the research and development of biomedical devices and is involved in clinical trials.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Past President, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Member, Lumbar Spine Research Society
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Colgate University
- MD – State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Medical Center
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Medical Center
- Fellowship – Reconstructive Spine Surgery, Maryland Spine Center