Dr. Jeffrey McConnell is an orthopedic surgeon, and for more than 25 years he has specialized in spine surgery.
In addition to his clinical career, Dr. McConnell has been actively involved in research to advance the field of spine surgery. His work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Spine, Global Spine Journal, and European Spine Journal.
Dr. McConnell is the founder of two non-profit medical aid organizations, which bring surgical care to underserved communities in India.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Member, Society of Lateral Access Surgery
- Member, Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Member, Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Bucknell University
- MD – Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Geisinger Medical Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, University of Maryland Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK
Jeffrey McConnell, MD
Spine Center of Excellence at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104