Dr. John Revord is a physiatrist specializing in the management of spine pain. He has more than 25 years of experience in spine care and practices at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
Dr. Revord is specially trained in a range of non-surgical procedures, and he has co-authored articles published in peer-reviewed journals, such as Pain Practice and the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- BS – University of Notre Dame
- MD – University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine
- Fellowship – National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD