Dr. Joshua Shatsky is an orthopedic surgeon for CHI Franciscan Health, where he specializes in spine surgery for trauma and deformities.
Dr. Shatsky is an active researcher on spinal pathologies and advanced treatments. His writing has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as The Spine Journal and the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency – Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Spine Trauma, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Joshua Shatsky, MD
WestSound Orthopaedics — Silverdale
4409 N.W. Anderson Hill Rd
Silverdale, WA 98383