Dr. Kai-Ming Fu is a board-certified neurosurgeon and specializes in spinal deformity and reconstruction surgery. Dr. Fu received his Doctor of Medicine degree and PhD from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York. He completed his residency and fellowship training at the University of Virginia.
Dr. Fu is an assistant professor at Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center, and his work has been published in journals such as Spine, Journal of Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery, Journal of Neurophysiology, and Journal of Neuroscience.
- BA, BS – Stanford University
- MS – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- MD, PhD – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Virginia
- Fellowship – Neurosurgical/Orthopedic Spine, University of Virginia
Areas of Specialization
- Surgery for spinal deformity, reconstruction, oncology
- Lower back pain
- Sacroiliac joint conditions