Dr. Kai-Ming Fu is a neurosurgeon at the Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care in New York. He specializes in spinal deformity and reconstruction and has several years of clinical experience treating back and neck pain.
Dr. Fu also serves as an Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is actively involved in research, and his work has been presented at numerous meetings and conferences and published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Spine, the Journal of Neurosurgery, and the Journal of Neuroscience.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, AANS/CNS Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BA, BS – Stanford University
- MD – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- PhD – Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Virginia
- Fellowship – Neurosurgical/Orthopedic Spine Surgery, University of Virginia