Dr. Kara Beasley is a neurosurgeon practicing at Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates, where she has several years of experience specializing in spine and brain surgery.
Dr. Beasley is involved in research, participating in clinical trials and giving presentations at medical society meetings around the country. She has been published in medical journals, such as the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine and Neurosurgery Clinics of North America.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Member, Committee on Constitution and Bylaws, American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons Scientific Writing Award
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- BA – University of North Carolina
- MA – Bioethics, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- DO – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship – Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, Tempe, AZ
- Residency – Neurosurgery, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship – Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Fellowship – Functional Neurosurgery, Cleveland Clinic