Dr. Marco Rodriguez is an orthopedic surgeon and founder of the International Spine Institute in Baton Rouge, LA.
He has more than 10 years of clinical experience treating lumbar and cervical spine conditions and specializes in endoscopic spine surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and artificial disc replacement surgery.
Actively involved in research, Dr. Rodriguez co-authored a paper comparing disc replacement and spinal fusion, which was presented to various medical societies both nationally and internationally.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – University of Notre Dame
- MD – Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency – Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX