Dr. Michael Sein is a physiatrist at Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care. He specializes in non-surgical treatments for joint, muscle, and nerve pain.
Dr. Sein serves as Director of Rehabilitation and Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. His research has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as the Pain Physician Journal, Clinical Infectious Diseases, and the American Journal of Neuroradiology.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Young Investigator Award, American Pain Society
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – University of Maryland College Park
- MD – University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Georgetown University Hospital
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship – Pain Medicine, University of California San Diego