Dr. Roger Härtl is a neurosurgeon with more than 20 years of experience specializing in spine surgery and neurotrauma. He is the Director of the Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care in New York.
Dr. Härtl serves as Professor of Neurological Surgery at the Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center. He has conducted extensive research on innovative treatment for degenerative spine diseases, and his work has been published in numerous medical journals, such as the Journal of Neurosurgery, World Neurosurgery, and Clinical Spine Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- International Board of Directors, Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD – Ludwig-Maximillians University, Munich, Germany
- Internship – Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency – Neurosurgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship –Neurocritical Care, Charite Hospital of the Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany