Dr. Saurabh Dang is an interventional pain physician at Garden State Pain Control.
Dr. Dang specializes in various methods of treating chronic back pain, including interventional pain injections, spinal cord stimulation, neuromodulation, and intrathecal drug delivery systems.
He has co-authored numerous scientific articles published in medical journals, such as Topics in Pain Management, the Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, and the Journal of Critical Care.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Subspecialty Certification, Pain Medicine
- BA – Hamilton College
- MD – American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Medicine, University of Toledo
1117 Route 46 East, Suite 201
Clifton, NJ 07013