Dr. Tapan Daftari is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in reconstructive and minimally invasive spine surgery.
He has more than 25 years of experience in orthopedic spine care and currently practices with Resurgens Orthopaedics. He also serves as the Chairman of the Spine Committee for WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Dr. Daftari has been published in peer-reviewed journals, such as the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Clinical Biomechanics, and Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Cobb County Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Northwestern University
- Residency – Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
270 Chastain Rd
Kennesaw, GA 30144