- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Yash Mehta, DO
Dr. Yash Mehta is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist at Virginia Spine Institute, VA.
Dr. Mehta specializes in interventional spine and musculoskeletal medicine with a special focus on minimally invasive injection treatments, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP), ultrasound-guided spine and joint injections, nerve conduction studies, and radiofrequency ablation (RFA).
Through a personalized and individual treatment plan, Dr. Mehta believes in providing a comprehensive approach to treatment that supports the overall well-being of the patient.
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Eligible, Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine (Eligible)
- BA – Saint Louis University, MO
- DO – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, AZ
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine – Johns Hopkins Hospital, MD
Virginia Spine Institute
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191