The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Christopher P. Silveri, MD
Dr. Silveri is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He specializes in the non-surgical and surgical treatment of spinal disorders.
Dr. Silveri at a Glance
- Dr. Silveri cares for back and neck pain, arm and leg pain, degenerative arthritis of the spine, disc problems, spinal trauma, nerve injuries, spine deformity, infections, and cancer-related illness.
- He served as an investigator for new osteobiologic bone graft advances in spinal surgery, and he was named among the Top 100 spine surgeons by Washingtonian.
Dr. Silveri is equipped to meet your orthopedic and neurosurgical needs.
Dr. Silveri is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher P. Silveri, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Christopher P. Silveri, MD
"Excellent surgeon, bedside manner, etc. Surgery was very successful. Office waits are annoyingly long but worth the wait."— Inova Patient
"I am pain free after three years following diskectomy and fusion of C4-5-6, accomplished by Dr Silveri. I was referred to him by another Ortho Surgeon who I trusted with my family's limbs. Dr Silveri is not a "hammer looking for a nail." I was unsure if surgery was going to help. He explained my options, let me make the decision. He based his diagnosis on the data and the imagery. I recommend him especially if you are uncertain if surgery will help based on what other Drs have told you about your condition. I felt he was very conscientious in workin gwith me before and after the surgery. I would see him again if I get more problems elsewhere in my spine."— Inova Patient
"He did my back surgery and it came out wonderfully. Before doing back surgery, we discussed alternatives and Dr. Silveri was extremely knowledgable."— Inova Patient
Accolades for Dr. Christopher P. Silveri, MD
- Fellowship, Pennsylvania Hospital - 1996
- Medical Director, Inova Spine Institute at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Office Information for Dr. Christopher P. Silveri, MD
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
Profile last updated: May 29, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.