Meet Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
Dr. DeWitt is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He is an expert of disc herniation, degenerative disc disease, artificial disc replacement, spondylolisthesis, spinal trauma, spinal tumors, and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. DeWitt at a Glance
- Dr. DeWitt has considerable experience performing anterior lumbar fusions, a less invasive procedure that provides more stability for the spine.
- He takes the time to educate patients on all their treatment options, helping them understand the procedures and what to expect.
Talk to Dr. DeWitt about comprehensive spine care.
Dr. DeWitt is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
I believe in a team approach to helping patients with spine disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, this involves integrating surgical and nonsurgical care from experts in the diagnosis and management of spine disorders. Patients are active participants in their care and we work together to improve their quality of life.
How Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Spine Surgery - NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, Appleton, WI
- North American Spine Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Milwaukee Orthopedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
5320 West Michaels Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
Neuro Spine Center of Wisconsin - The Leaders in Spine and Brain Care
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.