The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
Dr. DeWitt is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He is an expert of disc herniation, degenerative disc disease, artificial disc replacement, spondylolisthesis, spinal trauma, spinal tumors, and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. DeWitt at a Glance
- Dr. DeWitt has considerable experience performing anterior lumbar fusions, a less invasive procedure that provides more stability for the spine.
- He takes the time to educate patients on all their treatment options, helping them understand the procedures and what to expect.
Talk to Dr. DeWitt about comprehensive spine care.
Dr. DeWitt is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
I believe in a team approach to helping patients with spine disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, this involves integrating surgical and nonsurgical care from experts in the diagnosis and management of spine disorders. Patients are active participants in their care and we work together to improve their quality of life.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Spine Surgery - NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, Appleton, WI
- North American Spine Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Milwaukee Orthopedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
5320 West Michaels Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.