The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Peter L. Wei, MD
Dr. Wei is a board-certified physiatrist with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He uses non-surgical techniques to manage pain, restore function, and increase range of motion for patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
Dr. Wei at a Glance
- Dr. Wei is board certified in physical medicine and rehabiliatation and also specializes in diagnostic radiology.
- He works closely with patients to relieve back, neck, and joint pain.
Dr. Wei is determined to get you feeling better.
Dr. Wei is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Peter L. Wei, MD Can Help You
- Residency, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Carpal Tunnel Steroid Injection
- Diagnostic Testing
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nerve Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Shoulder and Knee Injections
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Point Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Peter L. Wei, MD
19440 Golf Vista Plaza
Lessburg, VA 20176
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 23, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.