In This Article:
- Exercise for Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief
- Stretches for Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief
- Strengthening Exercises for Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief
- Aerobic Exercise for SI Joint Dysfunction
- Video: 7 Best Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief Stretches
- Video: 5 Best Sacroiliac Joint Pain Exercises
- Slideshow: 7 Best Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief Stretches
- Slideshow: Best Sacroiliac Joint Pain Exercises
- Slideshow: Sacroiliac Joint Exercises for Sciatic Pain Relief
- Spread feet a little more than shoulder width apart and point the right foot outward.
- Extend your arms straight to the sides, parallel to the floor.
- Bend to the side so your right hand touches your right shin with the left arm over your head.
Hold 10 to 20 seconds then repeat on your left side.
Bird Dog Pose
- Starting on hands and knees, keep your shoulders square and face the floor.
- Lift one leg and opposite arm straight into the air and parallel to the floor.
- Keep your back and pelvis level while doing this exercise.
Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat 3 to 5 times on each side.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and palms flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips in the air and hold for 5 seconds.
Repeat 8 to 10 times.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Place a medium rubber exercise ball between your knees.
- With your back slightly arched, squeeze the ball with both knees for 5 seconds.
Repeat 10 times.
- Lie on your back with your knees slightly bent.
- Wrap a resistance band around your knees.
- Keeping your back arched, gently pull the knees apart.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds.
Repeat 10 times.