Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

side leg pain normal!

cherrybabyccherrybaby Posts: 49
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I was wondering if??? cause the only way i can lay is one the back or one side or the other. is it normal to have pain from the hip down on the side of your legs?? :/ some times when i get up and walk it fells better but not all the time.
advertisement

Comments

• Cherry - -

Me too - but both sides are almost impossible to lay on for me. I can bear about 10 to 15 minutes on my sides. If I fall asleep on either side I pay for it in spades. Ugh.

I've been wondering how long the deep ache will last. The muscle fatigue to the point of collapse-like feeling I get when the pain meds are worn off.

I know it's just jangled nerves that are acting up - but darn, no position relieves the aching, only meds and I am just so sick of being sick on meds that I am just HOPING that the ache goes away - and before Sunday when I will have zero oxycodone left.
  • I know how you fell about the meds. I do have the pain on both side. I just hate to take pills and have been on meds for more than a year. and the going from good days to really bad days sucks to and not being able to get comphy dose not help.
    But good luck on felling better and a speedy recovery to you.
  • Its normal for your legs and hips to get sore when you're lying on them constantly. I had to have my husband turn me over from side to side quite often during the night. Dont worry about this, it'll pass as soon as youre able to move around a lil more.

Best Wishes,
    Christina :)