Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi Ya

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in New Member Introductions

New but not new to pain. I'm a commercial electrician and lifting is a part of my job. I'm very lucky to have a boss, who works with me and my back pain. My hobby is my avatar. I love anything vintage. That would include my lovely spouse.LoL :D
advertisement

Comments

• A very warm welcome to you Auggie!
    I hope your wife doesn`t read that she is vintage or that she has a fine sense of humour!
    You will find a large community of fellow pain sufferers from all round the world on here all ready and willing to answer questions, help you with research into your condition or just listen when you are having one of "those" days.
    You are one of the very lucky ones to have a boss who is understanding about your back pain.
    Please have a good look round the forums and the other information on this site and we hope to see you posting soon.

Take Care , Best Wishes Viking
  • You are right. You are very lucky to have an understanding boss. That is highly unusual when it comes to back problems since they tend to view you as a liability. I think your wife would be proud to know that you consider her vintage! Everything fine becomes even finer and more valuable with time!
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. we don't quite have a vintage car but an '84 truck is old enough for me!! i want some electric windows!! =)) i hope you enjoy your time here and know that we are here for laughs as well as those times of tears! good luck in your quest for pain relief! Jenny :)
  • Welcome to SH. Hope you find the resources and support you need.
advertisement