Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Separate Back/Neck Forums

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Does anyone think it would be helpful to separate the bsck and neck surgery forums? Many of us only hsave expeience with one or the other, and it might make review and response easier.

Just a thought.

advertisement

Comments

• A lot of the people on here have had surgery's on both or hacve problems with both. I find it easier to be able to find it all in one spot, IMO. But I'm just one person, maybe everyone else would prefer it the way you suggested! :?
  • My vote is to keep it all together. I can see how it would sometimes make it easier, but once we have had surgery, we have a whole new set of questions that are applicable whether you have c-spine surgery or lumbar surgery. It is nice to have a common forum where we can get support from everyone. however, prior to having surgery, the neck pain forum is great. Just my opinion, for what it is worth.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • If separated I believe we would lose too much.

On the previous version of Spine Health I found that because there were so many separate forums, I would get stuck in one or two and never make it to the rest before I ran out of time or was tired. When certain forums were combined it made it easier to stay in touch with everyone.

Sure there are those who haven't had issues with more than one area of their spine, but surgery is surgery and a member needs support regardless.

I can understand the request to split, but I vote to keep them together.
  • I agree keep them together but also understand where you are coming from. ;)

I personally post/read so much I forget where I went etc.
    I like it much better that it is together. Then we all can help each other cope and get through. Whether your a neck or lumbar we are all spineys in this for the long haul.
    It was hard on the old site going back and forth all the time.
    As I am a patient of both.

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

• I dont know what to tell but you can ask for more in this website, try to visit this so you can get more info's bout your quetion. http://doctorfinders.com/back-neck-surgery.php
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,714
    the purpose of your post?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement