Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

pregnancy and osteoarthritis/lupas?

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
Hi im wondering if anyone knows if you can take drugs in pregnancy for lupas/osteoarthritis.i do have osteoarthritis im currently waiting to see a rheumatolagist but it will be a while.but im just curious to know if anyone has had a pregnancy with lupas/ arthritis....and if there doctor put them on safe medication.......suppose im just wondering is there help out there for these problems and pregnancy..i would really appreciate your help as always .thanks!!
advertisement

Comments

• dont know much about that. my daughter is almost 3 months and she quit her ultram as soon as she found out, doc told her a couple days ago good because she cant take it while prego, she got a paper a new up dated one, that says what she can take.later i can have her bring it with her, ill make a copy, that might help ya.... patsy
  • that would be brillant,thanks patsy............would really appreciate that!